mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Supports IOS&Android App. Suitable for individual users and family
- Two programming tools: Arduino IDE and mBlock, a drag-and-drop
programming tool based on Scratch 2.0
- Bluetooth or 2.4GHz wireless module included, without wire limited
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- 2 mm thick aluminum chassis, strong and compatible with
Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and increasing continually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following,
games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch.