Me Encoder Motor Driver can control up to 2 DC Encoder Motors. Precise speed and position of 2 motors can be set and get separately. The motor driver IC is TB6612, same as Me Dual DC Motor Driver. We provide a software for tuning P-I-D parameters of the driver, so that it could work well in different conditions. The reduction-gear ratio of the motor is about 46. You can also edit the reduction-gear ratio in the software. Note: It requires some PID tuning experience, and a USB-to-UART module.
- Precise speed and position controlling.
- Real-time speed and position feedback.
- TB6612PNG motor driver IC with high efficient MOSFET-based H-bridges.
- Easy programming with Arduino library.
- 6V to 12V motor supply range.
- 1A maximum continous current per motor.
- Over-current protection.
- Easy wiring with RJ25 interface.
- 2.54mm pins for connecting with dubond lines.